Counselling can help you to understand your feelings better and change the things in your life that no longer serve you.
Counselling can help you to…
- move beyond anxiety, fear, anger and depression
- deal with major life changes (illness, bereavement, relationship break up/down, parenthood, injury/illness, housing, job)
- accept different parts of who you are
- recognise and understand patterns in the way you relate to others and yourself
- process past experiences and trauma
- stop destructive behaviour
- find clarity, joy and satisfaction in your life
- cope with eco-anxiety and other feelings that have come up in relation to the climate and ecological breakdown.