How can counselling help?
Counselling can help you to understand your feelings better and change the things in your life that no longer serve you.
Counselling can help you to…
- move beyond anxiety, fear, anger and depression
- deal with major life changes (illness, bereavement, relationship break-up, parenthood, injury/illness, housing, job)
- accept different parts of who you are
- recognise and understand patterns in the way you relate to others and yourself
- process past experiences and trauma
- stop destructive behaviours
- find clarity, joy and satisfaction in your life
- cope with eco-anxiety and other feelings that have come up in relation to the climate and ecological breakdown.
Person-Centred Counselling is underpinned by the understanding that essentially humans beings have an innate tendency to develop towards their full potential.
As a Person-Centred Counsellor, I offer clients a safe, non-judgemental space to express and share their life experience and achieve this potential.
Embodied-Relational Therapy derives from the school of Body Psychotherapy that understands that humans are much more than brains, thinking and analysing, but are also bodies. Our bodies accompany us through all of our experiences and therefore hold the stories of our lives.
Embodied-Relational Therapy is open to the possibility that our bodies can guide us to healing and health.